Παρασκευή, Αυγούστου 22, 2008

Shallow Obsessings I - Yummy Mummy Diaper Bags




We have been trying to get ready here with the baby bubble, the nursery and the new house. I need to have some ridiculously shallow obsessings to keep my sanity.

In the midst of all the stroller, cot, bottle, nappie shopping/scouting, I became fixated on these deliciously quirky Yummy Mummy Pink Lining changing bags ever since I laid eyes on one a friend was lucky enough to have as a present.

Pink Lining is a fashion handbag label created by British designer Charlotte Pearl. Charlotte created the label when she had her first daughter and they are as functional as it they are pretty. They are currently selling in Selfridges - London, Harvey Nichols - Hong Kong, Harvey Nichols - Riyadh, Isetan - Japan, many indepedant boutiques and online. The signature shocking pink lining used throughout the bags provides the wearer with their own personal piece of hidden luxury.

UPDATED - Here's the bag I received and love it. When I open the bag, the look and feel of the bright pink lining and accessories make me feel like I'm surrounded by throbbing neon pink hearts and flying strawberry shortcakes. Who knew you could get such a kick out of a diaper bag of all things.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: