Δευτέρα, Δεκεμβρίου 21, 2009

Eco Toddler Mess Vacuum

One thing I've learned these past few months : Babies love cheese toast. Even toothless babies can munch melted bread and cheese toasts in minutes.Add a few choppers later and its gourmet heaven for their palettes.



There you go. Baby / Toddler Serge with his toast.
The amount of bread crumbs that are scattered on the flour after his munching session is fascinating but too much for the clean-tidy freaks to bare. I'm on the other side of the spectrum. I enjoy a clean house but don't like to do it myself. So we have found the best solution.
I present you Marco Pruni : The Eco Toddler Mess, Crumb Vacuum Cleaner Border Collie




He always possitions himself correctly when the munching commences and gladly gobbles up any remaining food debris on the floor.



So we are all happy and stress free. Highly recommended.



 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: